Tuesday, June 14, 2016

STICK 'EM UP FOR GOOD!

I have tried so many different products to hang up posters in my classroom. The walls are a painted plaster and there isn't much that sticks to them for very long. I've wanted to use hot glue, I got so upset with the falling posters.  I happened upon this product and thought I might as well try Velcro. The stickers were very easy to apply to the poster and by placing the wall adhesive pad right on the poster, I was able to line it up perfectly on the wall and it stayed. It's been four days and the poster is still in place. I highly recommend this product and I will purchase more because I have to replace all of the posters that have different types of wall fasteners that aren't working.

VELCRO BRAND HANGING ADHESIVES

#BestClass  #velcro


No comments: