Saturday, April 23, 2016

WIRELESS FOR MY LISTENING PLEASURE!

I hate it when headphones don't fall out of your ears and feel secure enough that you can jog with them. These Canbor headphones come with 3 different sizes of earbuds so that they will accommodate different size ear canals. Each earbud is identified with an L or R for proper placement in the ear. Very easy to understand user manual takes you through each step for a wonderful listening experience to my favorite tunes through my Iphone. There is easy access to the volume controls and the Bluetooth. Incoming calls interrupt the music and when the call is over, it goes right back to the music. Quality of sound is a great.full stereo experience. Very seldom do you get a full bass sound in the music without mixing the sounds, but these headphones give me the bass that I like to hear..

I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.



No comments: