Sunday, April 17, 2016

THE CAT'S MEOW OR THE DOG'S WOOF!

I just love this air pet carrier! My favorite model was confident enough to check it out for herself. She knew that it didn't mean a trip to the vet because we've had enough of those for a long time!  
She gave her stamp of approval for comfort, size and visibility. There is even a place to unzip the one side so that there is even more room for her to check out the surroundings and still be safe.
This carrier folds up flat for easy storage  The fabric is sturdy, easy to clean and I love the color combination. A soft padded removable washable cushion just adds to her comfort for a long ride.  Even though Jaspar is a girl, she approved the color.  
She's ready for an airplane ride because it is totally approved for safety in the sky!

Offered by WPS

I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.





No comments: