Friday, June 09, 2006

Oh my! I did it again...


Hi everyone. I'm still with you and not raptured. I AM en-raptured by all of the stuff you'all seem to get posted everyday. I've been busy with some challenges at FW's. Came in 9th place this week and 6th place a few weeks ago in the intermediate level. I really haven't caught on to what they're looking for as winners. I really don't care. I like to write what the Holy Spirit puts on my heart. This week's topic is 'abundance'. I'm already spinning the tale but only in my head.

Been working on my guitar and singing. We've a jam at a nursing home next Wednesday.

OOOOOH! TODAY'S MY 35TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, TOO! YAHOO!

Remember the song "Looks like we made it" (country version). People never thought we would but we've had a blast.

And Spookie! Here's hope. He's been to church once a month for the past three. God does answer prayers. He is faithful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be back soon.

2 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I'm hoping to actually get an entry in to the FW challenge this week as well. Have something in my mine, now I just have to sit and write it...

Brigitte said...

Oh - I missed you! Happy belated Anniversary, 35 years - wow. And I should surely hope you weren't raptured cause it would have me wondering why I was left behind. Wont it be wonderful when we get to meet each other in heaven one day!! It sounds like you are really enjoying your writing and jamming - thats wonderful. Oh and I know there is hope cause my hubby has agreed to come to church whenever he isn't fishing - Praise The Lord!!! Hugs to you my friend.