Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Am I Mixed Up or What!

Your Brain is 60% Female, 40% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve


You Are 28% Open Minded

You aren't exactly open minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind.
You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different...
But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong.
You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.



Spookie, you have too much time on your hands to find all these things.

They're fun....anyway

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW! How similar are we!!! That is so cool!! Glad you enjoyed them.

Masked Rabbit said...

Am I being thick here? Was it a test that I didn't see earlier and if it was, can you tell me where to find it because I'd like to take it, very cool.

Soul Reflections said...

Bunnygirl, just click on the question under each result.

gail said...

Debra, its actually Wednesday 12.30 pm almost!!!That's why you haven't heard from me. I am 14 hours in front of you and am sleeping when you are blogging on Tuesday. I am just catching up with Wednesdays blogs now!!! I don't update mine everyday as you can see but visit every day if you'd like . That would be fun. I'll update weekly with "inspiring" thoughts from other people!!
I am going to do the test today and see if my son can post it for me:)

Soul Reflections said...

Gail,
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you don't post everyday. I sometimes get so caught up in 'things' that I don't either. Just wondered where you were. I try to visit all those who visit mine. God bless and sweet dreams.