Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Lord God Jehovah


Today I praise God for being Jehovah Jireh, my provider.

There is so much that I am thankful for, especially for that which I have not seen yet.

I'm believing in Him to supply all my needs, even if I may have deserved to be without because of a past decision.

People say that God won't provide when you have done something to lose what has been given to you.

But I say, God is the only One who can provide anything. He has created everything and therefore is Jehovah Jireh forever. He is the God of restoration.

I can do nothing on my own, but only in Christ Jesus, who sustains me.

He gives me all my strength, love, hope, desires, life....

There is nothing without Him. Praise be to God!

9 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

Amen sister! Great words and awesome pics too.

Soul Reflections said...

I looove the pictures on google. I'll be just checking them out all the time, now.

gail said...

Debra, really great writings. Isn't God the God of the "second chance"?
I thank him that He is the provider of everything we have, even our very breath.

Soul Reflections said...

Thanks.
Yes HE is!

Brigitte said...

John 15:5 I am the vine and you are the branches. Whoever abides in Me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit. For apart from Me you can do nothing.

And yes, His grace is sufficient for us all. I was just telling Karen how I always know that God will supply all I need for my family. He is such an amazing God. And SO, so faithful.

A Captured Reflection said...

This posting of yours really inspired me. As I was praying with my son on the way to School yesterday, we thanked God that he indeed is Jehovah Jireh our provider. Thanks for that.

Have a great weekend

Soul Reflections said...

Karen, we never know how what we post or say will affect the lives of others. It's been a week of confirmations for me, too. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi Debra, it's late Saturday night and I'm about ready for sleep .I've just watched Andy Stanley on line. Have you ever watched him? He's the pastor at Northpoint Community Church in Alpharetta Georgia and I think he's great.I recommend him to you to watch!!!I'll be visiting there next January from Australia!!!

Soul Reflections said...

Do you have his web site? I've never heard of him. You're coming to America? I could write a movie about that :)! Thanks.