Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oh my! It's been awhile...


Sorry everone! Life caught up with me this weekend.

Saturday night we jammed in our 'new' basement studio. My grandkids came down with the chicken pox on Monday and last night we jammed again.

It is such fun, learing to play instruments especially when you have other people with like desire. I think we started around 7 pm and no one left til 10:30.

Even my dog enjoys the music. She guards the 'mosh pit'. Sometimes though, we catch her napping. I don't know if that's because of the sounds or she's just tired.

I tossed and turned all night, reliving the music and fun. When my husband got up this morning I told him 'I'm too excited to sleep.' (TV commercial about Disney)

If anyone out there is bored with their life, learn to play guitar. It's a blast.

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

I was also jaming last night with my church worship team!!! It is SUCH fun!!

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Chicken pox...yikes...I didn't know kids still got those....Didn;t they get their inoculations?

Brigitte said...

Hellloooo.... where are yooooooooou...

Soul Reflections said...

I'm here. Just busy. thanks for keeping tabs on my.