Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Shop A Holic

.
I went to the mall today to exchange..well, some items that are unmentionables, and found the greatest sales.

Sears had racks of sale items priced from $2.99 and up. We're talkin' sweaters, tops, suit jackets, skirts, pants, pajamas, nightgowns, robes, shoes..

Oh, shoes! All their Land's End boots were on sale. I found 1 pair of zip back, khaki, for $4.99. I also got a pair of the short booties with a side zip (in the dark red, of course) for $7.99. Such a deal!

I stopped in at the Bon Ton and found my favorite slacks for $6.95!

End of season sales are just the best! I love to stock up for the next year.

When I get my clothes out for that time, it's like presents appearing out of nowhere!

BTW, I did stop at another store (Burlington Coat Factory) and got a cool blazer with matching skirt. Although, not on sale, their everyday low prices were a bargain

1 comment:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Mike's going to have to build you a new closet, Miss Clothes Horse!