Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Mornin' Comin' Down

So, here it is...another work week.

The sun is shining and the temp is expected to climb to 50 today. Maybe spring has really sprung.

I learned to play a new song last night...'Horse With No Name'. It really takes me back to the 60's when my sub sailor husband and I lived in an 'off-the-base' trailer park.

The band, America had just started to eat up the charts and I was still jammin' to Janis Joplin and Melanie. Who knew that I would eventually learn guitar in my 50's. Regression is beautiful...sometimes.

Think about it, you 30 year olds, when mid-life crisis hits it's a good idea to have a pre-plan in place.

My husband went through the bar phase years ago. After a few life lessons, he channels his energy into guitars. Keeps him home nights.

So, to make a marriage even more interesting, it's important to share in creative activities.

As soon as all the bridal gowns go, the sound room is coming alive.

I just need to get ideas on how to do the walls and ceilings.

Growth comes by learning. That's what God says.

No comments: