Sunday, October 09, 2016

LOW CARB AND DAIRY FREE!

Bored with your veggies and fruits, beans and rice? Not anymore with this great cookbook by Sam Kuma. Inside are easy and concise recipes designed to tempt your taste buds and let you enjoy eating again.

From smoothies to desserts to main meals, you will be able to put together great meals for your entire family. And they will like them.

I'm making the Super Banana Bread Smoothie in the morning and I can't wait. I love smoothies in the morning and it will only take 5 minutes to prep, 5 minutes to blend and it's just for me!

This cookbook helps to show you how to eat right to have a healthy body and lifestyle. Food can help to heal your body of disease and illness without eating meats or dairy.

Great book! #veganfor life  #veganlifestyle
I received this product at a discount. The opinion expressed is entirely my own.

101 Delicious Vegan Diet Recipe Plans for Vegetarians and Raw Vegans

No comments: