Friday, July 14, 2006

We Was Jammin'!


Finally got our group back together and jammed last night.

I've sooo missed the sounds of a lead guitar and harmonica. I think we played about 30 or 40 songs.

Of course, we had a 'killer' bass player (me)! If only I had my new strings so that I could reach the 'cellar'. (We play in my basement but the bass 'b' string is so low that they call it the 'cellar')

All of our fingers were cramped when we got done four hours later. Good thing I had the coffee and brownies ready.

I'm off to work today. I'm helping dry papers at the town highway office.

Got to go get my tetnus shot at 9, though. Not looking forward to that.

Have a blessed day, everyone!

4 comments:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Oh, ya' big baby...LOL! You're as bad as Pastor. I told him last night that I'd bring a sewing needle to church and jab him a few time so that he'd be ready for today...LOL!

It didn't hurt and I didn't even feel it! Knock it off...ROFLOL!

Soul Reflections said...

Ha Ha. I didn't need one. I'm good til 2011.

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

You're good alright!

Brigitte said...

On Wednesday we had the most amazing Jam Session. We are supposed to finish at 9:00pm but the worship became so spontaneous and Spirit Filled we just kept going and worshipping - truly worshipping and spending time at the very feet of Jesus - I love those times, it is amazing.