Thursday, April 20, 2006

Workin' Day


Today I'm staying home. I need to get more stock on my ebay store and decided to do it today. I borrowed a mannequin from Bonnie and worked all morning taking pictures. I really should have picked a rainy day. It's gorgeous here.

Tonight I'm attending a writer's workshop at the local college. It's for non-fiction writers.

I seem to be drawn to non-fiction writing more than fiction and it's easier for me to write.

Maybe this 'season' will open new avenues of thought as I draw closer to the Lord for inspiration. Prayer before thought is the best way to write.

2 comments:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Hey...that mannequin looks familiar..LOL...she's now an internet star...I hope she'll still stand still for me to stick pins in her

Brigitte said...

I like writing non-fiction too. I have tried fiction and i start of really well, but then it just fizzles out and the story just falls flat. Prayer before thought -I like that.