Saturday, April 01, 2006

And Here....It....Is....


It arrived just the other day...

No. That's a line from a song.

My new Bean Blossom Morgan Monroe F-style Mandolin.

Of course, I am selling my a-style on ebay. The sound is very different on the f-hole mando. It's a little more throaty.

Now, if I can get my best friend, BONNIE THE SEAMSTRESS, to shorten my leather strap, it'll be great.

I almost bought an electric model but I found a great deal on a Fishman bridge pickup. Anyway, it's hard to find a black electric mando without spending a lot of money.

At least I don't have my husband's condition, 'gas', which in mandolin terms is 'mas'.

And for those of you who don't know the terms, they are:

GAS - Guitar Acquisition Syndrome
MAS - Mandolin Acquisition Syndrome

2 comments:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I guess I could, if I could get you to repaint the stone for the Tomb scene! LOL!

Soul Reflections said...

THANK YOU BONNIE. You do such wonderful work when you're under pressure. Too bad you forgot to bring the stone to be painted.