Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dropping the Word

“The Lord was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of his words fall to the ground.”
Lord, forgive me for ‘letting your words fall to the ground’. Many times I have heard you and many times I have discounted what You said. Open my ears that I may hear and my heart that I might gain understanding. Continue to speak Lord, for your servant is listening. Your Word is food to my soul. Help me to receive and store up the Truth of You. I want to capture every morsel within my being. In Jesus Name I ask and thank the Lord of all.

5 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

Popping throught the CWO Blog Ring.

That was such a nice reflection on that verse. I am guilty of dropping the word sometimes too.

Vicki said...

Amen! I've dropped too many words myself. Thanks for the gentle reminder and prayer.

Love your place here. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment at my new blog. Appreciate the support so much! I

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

AMEN!

Brigitte said...

Amen.
Thanks for that Debs, God bless you.

Brigitte said...

And thanks for linking me!!!