Saturday, April 08, 2006

Friday Nite Blues

Had a great time last night jammin' to some tunes with friends.

They were much more accomplished on the guitar than my husband and I. We learned a few new things and enjoyed the whole night.

Fellowship is so important. It makes you realize that you're going to spend eternity with a ton of people and you might better get to know them now.

What fun to have similar gifts and yet used so differently.

I even woke up with a skit in mind, playing guitar in front of a ton of people. "God...that's not me, not the real me, anyway." On my own, I would never have the courage to do anything like that. With God, all things are possible.

I just wanted to give you this picture, too. I got it in an email and it expresses some of the peace and joy that I have with my Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Are you going to get your own roadies and groupies???LOL..I've saved those pics to use after the 3-D street art!