Monday, December 05, 2016

HUMAN++ A REAL TRIP!


Now, I'm not your average sci-fi reader. In fact, I avoid sci-fi on the television, too, so I was hesitant to read this book and be able to give an unbiased opinion.

I have to admit, that from the first page, I was hooked. This action-packed suspense story moves at a fast pace and gives insight to technology that is hopeful for the future of enhanced brain activity. If you think that isn't possible, just remember ten years ago when computers were slow and bulky compared to today's microtechnology.

The author led me through the travels, twists, countries, and brain activity in a 'thoughtul' way that inspires possibilities. I had no difficulty springing to life the text into reality in my brain. I couldn't wait to read the next chapter and arrive at the final conclusion.

I received an advanced copy of this book. A favorable review was not guaranteed.

#humanplusplus #Tomoson

No comments: