Saturday, December 17, 2016

KEEPING YOUR NIGHT BRIGHT!



This is the time of year that I love. The sparkly white lights glisten on the freshly fallen snow and the noise of the world hushes to a murmur. But, inside my warm comfy home are the soft lights of candles.

This lovely candle holder from Kahn Decor is not only perfect for winter nights but also as a gift for a special someone, maybe even a Valentine.

The silver glass with embossed hearts is beautiful when you add a light source inside. I used a votive candle and also tried my battery LED miniature light strings. Either way, the glass lights up and reflects warm radiance.

It comes in a great gift box that is perfect for storing when you want to change your decor. I give it 5 stars!

I received this product at a discount. A positive review was not guaranteed.


#gotadiscount #tomoson

No comments: