Sunday, March 20, 2016

A REAL ESSENTIAL!

I am fairly new to essential oils. I have a starter pack but wanted a diffuser to effectively use oils for their healing properties.

This product came in a professionally sealed box with everything that I needed.

It is ultrasonic and I especially love the LED lighting even though at night in my bedroom I just have the mist on so I can sleep in the dark.

The directions for usage are clearly written on the box and a booklet is enclosed for multiple languages. A handy measuring cup in ml's is an additional bonus!
I have pics of just a few of the multiple colors. Great accent hues for any room.

I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

Find it here Amazon


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.