Monday, August 22, 2005

Jesus Loves Me

Yes, He does! He doesn't have to prove it, I just know. Just like the nursery rhyme.

Even when the day goes all wrong, not at all like I'd planned, I know that He's with me and will never leave nor forsake me.

Praise be to Him, the Lord of Lords and King of Kings! I will praise His name in the morning and think of Him in the night.

He loves me even though, I forgot to follow the speed limit. I also didn't say thank you to everyone I met today. I even yelled at my best friend. But that's OK because she yells back! That's Bonnie. You can check out her blog with the link on the sidebar.

We love because He first loved us. Isn't that amazing! I can hardly wrap that around my brain. How to compare the love He has for us? Impossible! For none are like Him and none can compare.

Yes, Jesus, I shout out to the roof tops, hills and dales, the next town, city and country...to the world! I LOVE YOU JESUS!

4 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Beautiful post, and I join you in shouting:

I LOVE YOU JESUS!!!

Zoanna said...

Me, too!

Unknown said...

And I for one am so very glad He does. Can you imagine life without the love of Jesus?

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Ditto....me too....best buds can yell at each other and get away with it....THANK YOU JESUS...Hey, I like the counter....really cool...and the word verification. that will keep those nasty little advertisers at bay....Yahooooo!!!