Monday, August 21, 2006

We Be Jammin' Again!

Hey guys! I finally have pics of my husband and I doin' our thing!

On Sunday, my husband's family met together in a park for our annual reunion and we entertained them with our music.


It took a little time to get some crowd participants but the lure of the microphone was irrisistable! We had a great time and everyone thought it was the best reunion we've ever had.

The tables were overloaded with entrees and desserts.

The weather held and a soft breeze blew through the pavillion. A parasailer even practiced out in the open park space.

Such a loverly day! It's been a year of God's blessings and living through tribulations. How glorious the day of His salvation! Praise God.

6 comments:

Masked Rabbit said...

Wow Debra, great pictures.Looks like you had a great time.

Brigitte said...

That looks like my kind of reunion!! What fun! Halelujah!!

A Captured Reflection said...

I love these pics! Awesome.

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I like the one of you and Mike...that's cool!

gail said...

Looks like great fun Debra!!

Ally said...

Looks like you had a good time... well done... keep it up