Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Things You'll Probably Never Hear A Woman Say

1. What do you mean, today's our anniversary?
2. Can we not talk to each other tonight? I'd rather just watch TV.
3. Oh, this diamond ring is way too big!!
4. And for our honeymoon we're going fishing in Alaska!
5. Aww, don't stop for directions, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to get there.
6. Is that phone for me? Tell 'em I'm not here.
7. I don't care if it is on sale, 300 dollars is too much for a designer dress.

Wit and Wisdom

10 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

Hee Hee. It's good to have a smile. And thanks for making me smile. It's my 39th birthday today (2nd August here), so that was lovely.

Soul Reflections said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!

Mrs. D said...

Actually, I would say #4...about honeymooning in Alaska and fishing. Alaska is my favorite place on earth and I love to fish! Go figure!

:D
Jennifer

Brigitte said...

Hee - Happy and I went fishing for our honeymoon!!! in Belfast S.A - not Ireland - and it is freezing there too!! It was fun.

As for the rest - yep, those are so true!!

A Captured Reflection said...

Having a closer read - #6 is very like me I must admit!

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

The kittie is cute!

gail said...

:) It's good to have a laugh Debra. Thanks!!!

Soul Reflections said...

Glad everyone enjoyed. Laughter is good medicine!

Ally said...

Hi! I am just visiting your blog because i saw you as a link on Karen´s and Bunnygirls and I thought I would drop by....

I love this one....a good laugh

Soul Reflections said...

Thanks for the visit. I'll stop by.