Monday, April 03, 2017

CONCEAL IT!

The challenges that women face for conceal carry are getting smaller these days with the new designs of holsters that enable curvy women to carry without revealing their armament to the public.

This is a belly band holster that a man or woman can wear under their clothes without detection. The velcro fastening system allows for my 26" waist line or up to a 44" waistline. I got the right-hand draw and it wraps around my waist very comfortably.  The fabric is soft but structured enough not to squish down over the wearing time. 

I found the elastic strap to fit over my .380 and hold it securely with the snap closure. I think some improvement could be made to the strap by using a one-way snap or velcro so that the gun and clip wouldn't fall out. Their customer service is fantastic!

I give this product ★★★★'s! I received this belly band at a discount. A positive review was not guaranteed.



No comments: