Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Unequally Yoked Marriages

As a member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance, we get to preview books before they are marketed.

One special book came across my blog. It's special to me because I lived a lot of the book before my husband became a born-again Christian.

Since then I have been corresponding with the authors and visit their blog often. It's wonderful to see how God works through His people in similar circumstances to perform His Will and pray for others.

I highly recommend Dineen & Lynn's book to anyone who is struggling in a marriage because of an unsaved spouse. It's so important to talk with other Christians for support and insight into their situations.

Get the book and visit their blog. You'll be glad you did!

See the book review here

3 comments:

Dineen A. Miller said...

Debra, thank you so much for sharing our book with your readers. Your story has blessed so many of our readers, my friend. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Debra,

My sweet friend, thank you so much for sharing your life with us and for sharing our ministry on your site.

Thank you again for the powerful story you shared at our place. I KNOW it touched and inspired so many.

I am one of them. Hugging you today. Thank you for loving Jesus. Lynn

Soul Reflections said...

You are very welcome. You have inspired me to get off my duff and reclaim the writing ambition that I've let slip away.

Thanks for the hug.