Friday, November 02, 2007

I am weak but He is strong...



Here I am moaning about all my weakness and finally realized that it is good. Only through my weakness does God show His true strength to me.

Only He is able to lift me high above my circumstances and unholy desires. God is my Redeemer and Strong Tower.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."


Who am I to complain about myself, when God sees me as perfect in Christ Jesus?


Don't belittle the extreme goodness of God. He is able to keep us from falling and if we fail we have an advocate in Jesus Christ, who ever lives to intercede for us.


His plan is perfect.

5 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

AMEN! and AMEN!

A Captured Reflection said...

Yes and Yes! I am so glad you posted this up, seeing those verses in the visual and reading those truths - just washed over me, like a gentle tide. How are you doing?

Soul Reflections said...

Sharon: agreement and unity. AMEN!

Karen: glad it was good for you. I'm doing well. Will post an update soon. Just struggling with the inner turmoil of temptation,BUT victorious through Christ who will not let me fall. The armor has to be put on daily for my protection. God bless

Sharon Brumfield said...

Checking in to see how you are doing.
How did today go?

Soul Reflections said...

BEAUTIOUS!