Monday, November 05, 2007

Give Praise to the Lord



Did you know that HE inhabits our praises to HIM?

Doesn't that just excite you?

Praise should come, not only when we are happy, but when we are in the pit of despair.

That will bring HIM into our circumstance faster than anything else.

It proves our trust and faith in HIM.


Yesterday, my husband and I were blessed to be part of a quartet singing praises to God in our church. Can you believe what the LORD has done this year? I am still amazed and cannot contain the blessed overflow in my life. I pray that everyone would receive this cup.


God is most awesome!

1 comment:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am so glad that I have been here for this ride. It has been amazing and I truly rejoice with you.
Your story is going to bless so many. So many women who have no hope. Even those women who's husband claim to be a Christian and do not act like it. I know quite a few of these-I am sure you do to.
I stand in praise with you.