Thursday, December 14, 2006

This New Day


Do you remember my previous post about a new job? I wrote that God knew the desire of my heart and hoped that it lined up with His. Well, this week He gave me that desire.

I am now the New Assistant to the Pastor (or secretary) at my church! I'm so excited I can't sleep AND we're in the middle of purchasing a larger building! God has moved so simply and fast!

When the things you are thinking about line up with God's plans, the things happen. Especially in ways that amaze you. As a Christian of 29 years, He is more astounding than I ever knew. My heart is just too small to hold the wonderfulness of Him...but I'm gonna' try!

5 comments:

Diane Viere said...

Congratulations.........AND Praise the Lord!

Diane

Soul Reflections said...

Thanks Diane! I'm too excited!

Anonymous said...

That's fabulous! As you come into your 30th year a Christian, a new season of ministry.

Soul Reflections said...

Karen - I didn't even think about that! Thanks. I think it's a season of 'release'.

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

"...but I'm goin' try!"...LOL...I think you meant 'gonna'...see you in the morning!