Sunday, December 10, 2006

I Just Had To Do It...


Subject: Politics

For My Democrat Friends: "Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preferance.

For My Republican Friends: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well done - that was very clever indeed!!

Soul Reflections said...

Oh...This isn't my creation. I'll have to amend that. Someone sent it to me in an email!

Anonymous said...

It is still very clever and I really enjoyed it.

Soul Reflections said...

Spookie - for some reason blogger won't let me comment on your posts. It won't accept my password. :((( I loved the one about your mom. You have truly inherited great qualities from her to pass on to the next generations. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Debra. That really is special coming from you. God bless you too!

Anonymous said...

That was great!