Monday, April 16, 2007

Salvation is Here!


For all of those spouses with unsaved spouses, there is hope!

My husband committed himself to the Lord yesterday, April 15th.

We'll be married 36 years this June. I feel like a newlywed again.

God is faithful to keep His promises. Promises of household salvation. Promise that if we are persistant and persevere He will honor that. He stored up all my tears of supplication and standing in the gap for my Mike and granted His salvation in a beautiful simple moment.

It's taking me awhile to soak it in. I didn't hear any fanfare or even cry when I heard.

I expected.

I waited for God's response. I told God that this was the year. I wanted Mike's salvation proven, once and for all.

Please don't give up on your lost loved ones. Seek and seek and seek. Knock and knock and knock. Ask and ask and ask. Expect, expect, expect, expect...

You will see the deliverance of God's hand in your life. The timing will be perfect. The results to the Glory of God.

Hallelujah! Salvation has come to my house. Truly I can say "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord."
Post a Comment