Friday, March 16, 2007

This Good Day


With God's love, how can we ever think it's a bad day?

He consumes us with His love. It overpowers the greatest threat that could ever come against us.

His joy conquers all doubt and pain. His mercy overwhelms us as we realize how far we've come.

His grace...phenomenal.

When I focus on the enormity of the cross, all else fades into indistinct emptiness.

He, alone, is faithful.

Peace, beyond measure, floods my soul.

I want a fat soul. I want fat on my soul bones. His Word is the food of life.

4 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Amen and Amen! As they say THAT WILL PREACH! Fill me till I want no more. May His word go deep into the marrow of our bones and bring health to our bones. Can these dry bones live? With every breath of the spirit true life color returns. Bring it on!

Masked Rabbit said...

It's so important to remember these things. Thanks for the reminder

A Captured Reflection said...

Right on the mark, Thanks Debra. You post the right things at just the right time :-)

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hey we miss you --where'd you go?