Wednesday, November 22, 2006

WOW AGAIN!

That's what God does! He 'wows' me all the time.

I was just looking at the sunset. Such spectacular colors clear across the sky, reflecting off clouds and casting that melon red tint over the earth.

I said, 'God what a glorious sunset you created for us to see. You're Glory is so evident in the earth and sky.'

Then, I felt in my spirit this response:

"Because you believe in my Son, we have made our home within you. So, in effect, I am with you always, even until the end...even in looking at the sunset with you. I am right beside you."

How amazing is that? He not only 'sees' things from His perspective but He sees from my perspective, too.

He knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That is amazing. I just love it when He just affirms His love for me - the way he did with you. It is such a wonderful way to experience Him.