Monday, November 14, 2016

Lightweight Nylon Crossbody Messenger bag with Zipper Pockets


Don't you just love colorful bags? I know I do.  

Here is a sweet crossbody messenger bag made out of nylon and perfect for everyday use. It has so many zippered pockets for holding everything you normally carry day by day or on vacation.

The floral design is adorable with the additional little animals in the print. The zippers, which I have never seen before, are rainbow colored. So cute!

A tween or teen would love to carry this around shopping or to school. Since it is made out of nylon, it is easy to clean. The main center pocket has a gusseted bottom for wider items. The web strap is fully adjustable so that you can carry it on your shoulder or crossbody.

I received this product at a discount. The opinion expressed is my own.

#GotADiscount #Tomoson #CSFamilyStore

No comments: