Thursday, August 03, 2006

Boo Hoo!


My hard drive crashed!

I took it to the 'doctor's' yesterday, so I lacked any communication with the world. It was very hard to walk past my office and not turn in to see if I had any mail.

They installed a new one today and I've still to discover what is gone.

Had a great day at work! Got a .30/hr raise, joined the retirement system and got a free lunch. How cool is that?

Looks like I have about a month's work. Even if they don't hire me full time, I have more experience to add to my resume. God is great!

May the God of peace add to your life - blessings, peace, love, joy, hope and above all - SALVATION.

4 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

Don't you just hate it when that happens - computer hassles. I feel lost without email, internet at such times.

We had a City wide power cut a while back, and I didn't know what to do - no computer, no phones, mobiles overloaded, couldn't do the washing, ironing.

Great news about the raise and another month's work.

Brigitte said...

Oh I am so glad you got it fixed!! What would I do without you....

Thats really great about your raise!! God is good - all the time!!!

Love that picture...
{{HUGS}}

Soul Reflections said...

Thanks for missing me. I miss you guys on the weedends. Lots of work to do this weekend, though. Got to retrieve files.

gail said...

Glad that you had such a good day Debra. Do you think that it's time for a "Blogger Anonymous" group?LOL:)

I am would be lost without my blog sister's and brother!!!